Vision, Mission, Values
Northminster — Vision 75 Plan
As Northminster United Church we reflect the love of God as lived by Jesus Christ.
We are led by God to:
- CELEBRATE in worship,
- RESPOND to the needs of humanity,
- PROVIDE opportunities for learning and growing,
- CALL people to accept a relationship with Jesus,
- SHARE friendship and encourage community,
- OFFER prayer and pastoral support,
- ATTRACT leaders and develop leadership.
We value love, trust, acceptance of the person, a sense of belonging and respect for all God's creation.